(A quick tale of the how the GMAT can ruin a perfectly good day)
Hashim Bello, GMAT Teacher wanna-be and Mousetrap builder
Argh 2.5 hours away in Random Town X, Mystery state. The things I do to build a better mousetrap. Sheesh.
August 9, 2004
- Test a revolutionary new way of approaching the test for high scoring students.
- Test theories of questions flow on the math and verbal sections real test.
- Harvest question ideas for future content and upcoming Insights Newsletter.
- Analyze breakdown of topics on both math and verbal sections.
- Visit centers in areas that Bell Curves has many students in order to best advise them on centers to stay away from or use.